Thursday 25 April 2019

Project Proposal - Me Too Publication

Me too Publication:

What I intend to do:
Create a publication based on the me too movement where the purpose of the creation of me too will be explored both visually and theoretically.
- also taking into consideration Editorial Illustration

What is the purpose:
the purpose of the publication will be to project the positives gained from the me too movement and the strengths that are still being worked upon. to also share past experiences and the background information of me too where it will educate and raise awareness to the audience. It will also empower women and encourage them to push through bad experiences by connecting with others who have gone though and are currently sharing the same thing
-educate
-raise awareness
-empower women

Audience:
-women of all ages, perhaps maybe 16 plus

Research:
I will use social platforms such as twitter and instagram to try and gain knowledge on peoples past experiences in regards to the me too movement. I will also use these platforms to try and get quotes in which I can then communicate them visually.
-books
-articles e.g new statesmen
-conduct questionnaire (is this too sensitive?)



Steps to take next:
- find quotes and information/articles to include in publication
-draw some initial sketches in response to the information 
- consider materials/style of publication e.g double spread images etc



No comments:

Post a Comment