Thursday 20 October 2016

Visual Language: Photoshop Task

Using Photoshop I manipulated a piece of work I had created in a previous session to create a number of different outcomes. It really made me realise the relationships between analogue and digital methods and how you can use both to create something completely unique and different in comparison to your original starting point.






what I was trying to achieve within these edits was that I wanted the piece to become real and alive - so the best way of doing this was to give the images  bright vibrant splashes of colour. 

I feel as if theres is A LOT more to learn with Photoshop and that I'm just coming to terms with the whole software but I definitely think that this is a good first step, and as always practice makes perfect!




No comments:

Post a Comment