Monday 22 January 2018

Goals for 504

ONE THING I WILL TAKE FORWARD FROM 503

Id like to take forward screen printing, its something I massively enjoyed in 503, I feel like id like to start perfecting my skills and techniques in this area. Id also like to continue to strengthen my town of voice in my work - to do this I just need to enjoy creating work. another thing to take forward is to realise my time limits and to manage my time more effectively. Last module felt quite rushed and I feel like I am able to take forward lessons learnt from poor time management.

WAYS IN WHICH I WILL PUSH MYSELF OUT MY COMFORT ZONE

Be open with experimentation, try new methods, techniques, new ways of printing etc..Dont be afraid, dont second guess things, trust my instincts. Dont be afraid of getting feedback - ask peers, attend crits, speak to tutors.

WHAT I WANT TO ACCOMPLISH BY MAY

A successful body of work in which Id be happy to put in a portfolio ready for future interviews in the creative industry. I'd also like to notice a consistent tone of voice in my work where I feel confident that my work will be recognisable and unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment