Friday 17 February 2017

I See Faces: Min Liu

ABSOLUTELY LOVE.

Min Liu
Min Liu is the creator of "Blood Diary' which is a daily animation project where she creates a piece of animation every day for 100 days. I find her work and tone of voice extremely fascinating and I'm feeling so inspired by her work.





I really love the colour scheme, the red contrasts really effectively with the black. This piece above reminds me of screen printing for some reason and I really like it??? like the hands look like they have been printed.I just love the use of these severed hands!!! the colours really compliment the whole theme of her project which is something to consider in my own gifs. It;s clear that lei doesn't use too many frames, and I think this is why it works so well, there isn't too much going on in the animation so its not too overwhelming.




No comments:

Post a Comment