Tuesday 1 November 2016

Applying Line Quality Skills To Visual Subject

30 Drawings!!!!

Ive had so much fun applying line quality to my own drawings, I just love experimenting and playing with different medias. such as fine liners, ink, pencil, water colours. At first 30 drawings seemed like a lot but the more I got into it the more I started to realise I really love creating images with a range of different and interesting lines. I'm surprised that I'm not getting bored of clowns yet either, but because theres so many different possibilities in which you can carry out line qualities - it never seems to get boring and theres always something new that comes out of my drawings!!





I think my favourite has to be the zig zag/squiggly lines - I've learnt that you can literally be so free with it!! the image also holds so much energy and power and I just love it - this is exactly what I was trying to achieve - powerful and energetic images.


No comments:

Post a Comment