Sunday 8 January 2017

The Untold Story Part 2: Making No Progress Due to Illness

  Hit by Flu!!!!

Thoughts at this moment in time.-

Currently I feel like I'm making no progress at all, I've had the flu since the christmas holidays where I was physically incapable of creating any work or doing anything at all. I'm starting to feel really down about this whole project just because I know I'm falling behind and I can't seem to think about anything other than my health. I feel as if I really really really need to get my head down these next following weeks to catch up and actually get the chance to enjoy making work and enjoy this project!! I'm really un prepared for my tutorial on Monday but its something to look forward to as I can get as much advice as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment