Thursday 19 January 2017

The Untold Story Part 2: Transformative Moment

I L O V E making work at the moment - Transformative Moment

It's amazing how much you can enjoy yourself when you really get stuck in I really feel like my whole mind set on not just this project but illustration as a whole as changed, and definitely in a positive way. I feel as if I'm really making up for the time I lost when I was ill over the holidays. I've made some lovely drawings that I'm really looking forward to developing.

I've noticed, I think the main thing that has made things really shift is the advice Matt had given me after my tutorial, I was really panicking at the lack of work but rather than making me panic more we came to the realisation that we cant go back and change things - we can only move forward and make up for the time lost whilst I was ill - and that is my exact intentions for the next couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment