Monday 9 January 2017

The Untold Story Part 2: Tutorial with Matt

Start again!
The same question keeps going round in my head, should I start again??? is it too late? However after a tutorial today with Matt I feel so much better about this project, although I didn't have a lot of work to show, Matt seemed to like the idea of one of my hotdog books - I now intend to develop this idea and theme within the hotdog book which will hopefully lead me onto a really interesting idea.

The hotdog book included only a few little sketches but they were based on quirky and funny stereotypes of different ages such as "smelly old people", "moody middle - aged men" and "horrible 14 year olds" which initially came from and interview with my sister, I really like the drawings which accompany the quotes so I think its a really good idea to take this idea forward and develop it.





Before the tutorial I felt really lost, I had no idea what direction I was going in and I really felt as if I was just genuinely stuck. Now I'm excited to get stuck in, to start developing my drawings and to make up for the time I was ill. Lets gooooooooooooo.

Next steps

  • Develop drawings from hotdog book.
  • Draw repetitive characters that represent the characters e.g moody middle aged men - draw Jeremy Clarkson.
  • Create more hotdog books in the style of previous one.
  • Start thinking about mock ups.  

No comments:

Post a Comment