Monday 27 March 2017

Final Crit

I loved the style of todays crit, I feel like in groups of three it was really easy to give some final bits of feedback in prep for submission, I feel as if I gave some really good feedback and advice and I just wish I could have got the same in return. It's a bit upsetting that you sometimes wont get the same amount of feedback in comparison to other students or in comparison to the feedback you gave out, which is a shame because I feel like I could have really benefitted from it! It's also really annoying that I put so much effort in the night before to ensure that all my work was ready for a crit and I got nothing back other than "purple and green?" written on a piece of paper which doesn't really suggest anything to me? quite angry really, especially because my partners got so much ore feedback than me. oh well, maybe next time?

No comments:

Post a Comment