Wednesday 1 March 2017

Final Stickers


This is my final sticker design, I'm really proud of it, it was the last one that I did so I felt like all the other experimental pieces and development work helped create this final sticker (It took sooooooo long).

What I like about it:
  • It's not over complicated but it's definitely not simple!
  • I really like the colour scheme, working on a limited colour palette is really difficult but I really like these colours theyre really playful and fun and really help convey kindness.
What I could improve on: 
  • A full 5 or 6 series of these would have been beautiful - again time was an issue so unfrtuantely this didnt happen.
  • maybe the outer line of the circle isnt needed? the two tone might be a bit over powering? 



No comments:

Post a Comment