Tuesday 28 March 2017

Final Outcomes

Post Cards






Stamps

  

                                                 


 


Poster

           

I changed the final poster to the more natural coloured one, I just think the colours are more representative of Ray and Charles and most importantly I think its more aesthetically appealing, I'm glad I experimented with other colour schemes and I cant seem to make my mind up on which one I like best (It will definitely change) I'm overall really pleased with my effort on illustrator - considering its a software I never used about a month a go -  I would say I'm really starting to get the hang of it. I also changed the purple and green postcard because I just didnt like the look of it, the new colour palette suits it much more.







No comments:

Post a Comment