Sunday 26 March 2017

Poor time management

I'm so terrible at managing my time, it's something I reallllly need to work on, its a reoccuring theme within my work - I'm glad I've recognsed this because this is going to be my main priority for next time. I'm now cramming in alllllll my work for my digital designs the day before the deadline for the crit! so...

How can I manage my time better?
  • Keep a diary.
  • Make timetables and schedules.
  • Record audio notes.
  • BLOG THE SAME DAY AS THE SESSION.
  • KEEP UP TO DATE WITH BLOG.
  • Set myself daily targets and try really hard to meet them.
  • Discuss work with friends, they might be way ahead of me, it will give me a heads up!
  • Make sure work doesn't interfear with classes.
  • Make constant notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment